How to Use Remote Control on Ford Escape 2017The Ford Escape 2017 remote priciple operation of Ford series Titanium, S or SE are same and simple to use. The Ford Escape remote control allows you to:
- Remotely lock or unlock the vehicle doors.
- Unlock the doors without actively using a key or remote control (intelligent access only).
- Remotely open the power liftgate (if equipped).
- Remotely start or stop the engine and user pre-set features (if equipped).
- Arm and disarm the anti-theft system.
- Activate the panic alarm.
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules and with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s).
- Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
- The term IC before the radio certification number only signifies that Industry Canada technical specifications were met.
- The typical operating range for your transmitter is approximately 33 ft (10 m). Vehicles with the remote start feature will have a greater range.
Ford Escape Remote Problems
One of the following Ford Escape remote problems could cause a decrease in operating range:
- Weather conditions.
- Nearby radio towers.
- Structures around the vehicle.
- Other vehicles parked next to your vehicle.
2017 Ford Escape Tips
- Make sure to lock your vehicle before leaving it unattended.
- Keep away from child or childrens.
- If you are in range, the remote control will operate if you press any button unintentionally.
- Intelligent Access (If Equipped)
- You activate the front exterior door handle switch.
- You press the luggage compartment button.
- You press a button on the transmitter.
2017 Ford Escape Remote Control
Use the key blade to start your vehicle and unlock or lock the driver door from outside your vehicle. The transmitter portion functions as the remote control. Your vehicle keys came with a security label that provides important key cut information. Keep the label in a safe place for future reference.
Ford Intelligent Remote
Intelligent Access Key (If Equipped) There are three-button remote control operates similarly.
- The intelligent access keys operate the power locks and the remote start system.
- The key must be in your vehicle to use the push button start.
2017 Ford Escape Security
Your vehicle keys came with a security label that provides important key cut information. Keep the label in a safe place for future reference. Advertisement